Support for franchisees
- Business plan and financing
- Location research and real estate negotiation
- Training and Operations Guide
- Support at start-up
- Marketing, advertising and digital communication
- Ongoing local operational support
- Permanent quality control
Significant annual investment in brand communication.
New image, new website and bold digital strategy.
Implementation of an innovative loyalty and gift card program.
Original promotions throughout the year.
Numerous sales contests and employee engagement activities.
Corporate and community sponsorship.
- The best quality/price ratio in its category
- A very popular brand
- A varied menu offering delicious meals
- A unique customer experience
- Collaborate with management and the central kitchen to ensure consistent quality and reduced food costs.
- Improve processes to increase productivity, product yield and shelf life.
- Create a joyful and friendly brand experience.
- Maximize the return on investment for digital and traditional marketing.
Franchise fee – $50,000
Working capital – $50,000 to $75,000
Construction equipment and signage
$350,000 to $750,000
Total estimated investment
$450,000 to $875,000
Minimum unencumbered funds
$120,000 to $250,000
Royalties 5% – Advertising 2%